Beau: Everybody has time, but you can do as much as humanly you can imagine. There's no really like just our reality is that we can only do this much. But really the reality is you can do a lot more if you understand how to orchestrate and delegate. And automate. And so that was my real big kind of I knew it, but I never, it just, it, I guess it just clicked in my mind. This is Vinney Chopra, Vinney Smile Chopra. Thank you for following me on social channels, listening to my podcast, YouTube channel, all the different channels, and also liking the podcast. Please give us a five star review, subscribe to it, share the content. My blogs are there. Please like. Watch them too and read them. Also YouTube channel, all the different ones. My Vinney and Bo show on Friday at 9 a. m. Pacific every week, and also Abundance Mindset with Vinney and Gualter Amarello on Thursday live. Please enjoy this show. Thanks again for everything. God bless you.
Speaker 2: Hi friends, this is Vinny Chopra from here in Danville, California, and you might be saying, Hey, Vinny, what are these over here? You know, I wrote this book a few years back, Apartment Syndication Made Easy, it became top seller. I came from India with 7 in my pocket. It says 500 million. It's going to be 1 billion very soon, very soon. I'm right at about 850, 900 million. It's And then I'm ready for the next billion. Actually, you will see that happening two billion in this book. Also, the other book I wrote, which has been a very big positivity has been my life. Always, always. I've been married 43 years with two children. And the beauty is to be positive. The mindset that can take you to all the places in the world. And that's the book that also. Became big, big seller. My third book, Senior Assisted Living is coming. So do yourself a favor, go ahead and click the link below to get free copies, audio copies of these books, even printed copies of these books. If you, I'm a print in means digital, if you can't afford it, but I would highly recommend for you to get these or go to amazon. com. Just go to Amazon. I got it in soft cover and hard cover. In Kindle, in audio, also the Spanish version of this. Oh, this book also. So let's crush it, guys. I know you can be successful. I know you can do the kind of things that you want to do in life and have the streams of income and know how to really, you know, educate yourself so that you could become a strong, strong force in this world in real estate. I know you can. So take that step. Don't just be on the sideline. Take charge of your life. Take charge of your education.
Vinney: Hi there, guys. Vinney and Beau's show, thanks for liking our show, and I hope you're following and sharing these great ideas we share. Beau and I have been very good friends for seven, eight years, and we've been doing this show, Vinny and Beau's show, for about four years, maybe three to four years, and let's get into today's show. It's a great one. You would love it. Beau brother, how are ya?
Beau: I'm doing well, just staying very busy which is good. And it was funny. I was on a group call with some other people that are franchise consultants. And I was going over because we always report they want because I'm a part of their 1 of their groups where that we track how many. Subscribers we're getting because we're doing social media posts and stuff. And I was like, obviously the number 1, because I do a lot of marketing and 1 of the other ladies in the group said. I just don't have the time and I stopped. I said, hold up, listen, I was thinking the same thing two weeks ago. I had the same internal conversation and then I realized, you know what, if these, if this, these guys that are running a hundred billion dollar companies, 1 billion companies, multi billion dollar companies, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. We all put our pants on the same way. That's such as that's such a limiting belief because I was feeling the same way and then I was like I Need my da did Jeff to help me do this thing and I met with Bill Obviously we work with both work with Bill.
Vinney: Yeah.
Beau: Yeah, and I was like Bill We're gonna have to do a SLP and to get Jeff to do all these things and then I just said You know what? I'm gonna meet with Jeff. I'm gonna have Jeff create the SLP Who's he's my virtual team member for people. Yes I'm a big ass kid of having virtual team members and just been with me for many years So I then gave jeff the ball And it opened up such a wide, wow, like why didn't I do this 15 years ago?
Vinney: Wait a minute. What was that idea? What was that revelation? Let's dig into that a little bit
Beau: Yeah, sure. So like when your business is growing you're going to have constraints and they're going to have bottlenecks You And that's where most people say I'm tapping out because I don't have time. Everybody has time, but you can do as much as humanly you can imagine. There's no really like just our reality is that we can only do this much. But really the reality is you can do a lot more if you understand how to orchestrate and delegate. And automate. And so that was my real big kind of I knew it, but I never, it just, it, I guess it just clicked in my mind. And I'm like, you know what, Jeff, this is your job. This is what I want you to do. I don't need to create the SLP you do. So when we hire a new virtual team member. Everything is already there and you're training them when you get promoted again, because I just promoted them. And now I, and then all of a sudden I was like, do this. Now everything is starting to click. And I'm like, okay, I need to, now my two content editors and social media people, I'm going to do the same thing. Look, it's not always my idea to think of what creative art we need to do. If you want to be on my team and you want to be promoted, you need to put your
Vinney: efforts, bring your talents on the paper, on the graphics and everything, give four choices. Then we could decide on one and you're right. Yeah. And they know the avatar, what you're going after.
Beau: Yeah, they've edited a thousand videos now. They understand my messaging. So I'm going to meet with Nell and I'm going to say, Nell, you need to fucking edit this video. Like you nell, this is your baby now. Not mine. Like here's some tools. Now what I need to do as a good leader. Some tools and some, here's some ideas I had. And so it's as simple as going into it, the trans transcription of a podcast or
Vinney: a webinar,
Beau: getting that transcription and then putting a prompt in that says, look, take three or four of the top. Key points of this conversation and create a social media or create a reel around that now. It gives you the whole I did this prompt. I don't have the exact verbiage, but I did it yesterday when I was meeting with Bill just to prove the point and it and it was like three great deals right there.
Vinney: Like that.
Beau: Wow. I'm going to create. One or two pagers, for example, I'm going to say, no, this is your project. Now this you need to go out and, and part of like, when I was listening to one of my mentors in YouTube, his name is Evan Carmichael. He's got,
Vinney: he's one of the best, the big following on the YouTube and everything.
Beau: Yeah. Yeah. And he told me, I I'm on his call every two weeks and it's great. I get to pick his brain and he said, look, this is how I do it with my, he has 63 team members on his team. He's got a big team. And so he's no, this is because in order for you to grow, you can't be the only person, yes, AI can help with all this stuff and you can have contract workers and, but you need to scale. And then on the franchise side, I'm like, you know what? I am having a huge bottleneck because I don't have the bandwidth to help everybody. So I brought in a new team member. That's going to partner with me on getting people to the finish line on their franchise investments, like taking them through the process. And he's actually. He's actually super good at it. And now I can do what I do. I'll still be part of the deal But he's going to help and do I share some of the
Vinney: nail you hit the nail many times us ceos We feel presidents or ceos founders. Hey, I can do everything just better best than everybody else Which is a myth you don't have time You don't have energy to prepare and then when you do half ass job You It doesn't work. So it's so great to get the team members who are specialists and it's their full time job and they'll be able to do much, much better, five times better than what you and I can do. So this is so good point, what you just said, you've got to give it freedom, accountability and delegation. I call it right. You've got to delegate. But keep them accountable.
Beau: Yeah. And so every team member you bring on will, every team member you bring on will either buy back a bunch of time for you or they're going to have an ROI from a dollar standpoint. And basically everybody has a dollar standpoint. So I think that every hire I hire from now on will have a three or four X at least
Vinney: ROI.
Beau: And so why wouldn't I build a team now until, at some point you might have four or five on your team and that's good for six months or a year. And then you're like, okay, now I need somebody to fill this part. You have to be strategic. You don't wanna hire a bunch of
Vinney: people.
Beau: And have a huge overhead. But you definitely need to start get, you need to give people the opportunity to excel in your organization. And if they do, and look, you got to, what I realize is I want them to feel a little pressure that the responsibility is on their shoulders. It's not on my shoulders to say, here's a video, go edit it. Now they're creative when they come to it, but no, you need to go in and look for these types of things. And the sky's the limit. Use your creativity. This is what I need. I need help here. We need to create more awesome content that gets people into the, our top of funnel, which then, over time we'll bring in more revenue, which will help when, you look for a raise down the road. Cause if we're not making revenue, I can't give raises.
Vinney: Exactly, what you did was their performance, their responsibility, description, job description is tied with the vision of the whole company growing. What you're saying, which is exactly what the founders do and the CEOs do so that everybody's working at optimum speed so that you could have revenues. It's all boiled down to revenues. It's revenues and expenses. Just those two things. And then the net profit bottom line, quarterly, monthly, however you want to track it. And then give bonuses. Like in my company, I remember we used to give two bonuses a year. One in June, halfway, almost like two weeks of pay or something we used to give. And then we will give another two weeks of pay free as bonus. End of November, because I wanted our team members to get, for gifts and everything and the family feeling good about and so forth. You're so right. The vision, transferring of the vision is so important though, right? And they need to be a part of it. They feel, Hey, I'm not an employee. I'm not just somebody who shows up there and I work late at nighttime. VAs are usually working at night and things like that. So they need to feel a big, strong part. And then let's keep the KPIs, the key, performance, Indicators because every week we need to have a good table where each one, each of our team member kind of rates their performance at the end of the week. That might be something you want to, I know I have implemented earlier, I should. That again. I actually did that.
Beau: I did. They completed it one time. They didn't realize I wanted them to do it every Friday. So I have to go back when you're watching this now. Because you're going to edit this. I don't need you to tell me what you did each day. What I want at the end of the week. So what I said to them is look, at least once a week. I want you to surprise me with a creative design when I'm talking about franchise or SBA, which are my two things that I help people with the most, right?
Vinney: Yep.
Beau: Go find some good content out of the 1, 700 videos we've already done and let's repurpose some of it. We have enough content to repurpose. Obviously we're bringing in new content, but like this week I didn't have much, many new videos. So like we have to like, so as a good leader, I need to like, set the table and expectations. And that's why most people fail. They'll get a virtual team member, but they don't give good instruction in the beginning and then they get frustrated. So as leaders, we have to be good as I build the team out. And even when I'm bringing in this franchise consultant to work hand in hair with me. Setting expectations. But I'm that's when this all I realized look, I know what I'm really good at doing and that's getting on stage doing virtual summits, bringing awareness, talking high level about how to do stuff that it's yeah, people are like, sign me up. I want to buy. But now I'm putting the pieces in place with the franchise consultant. I'll be on my team. They'll help take the people to the start to finish because I don't have enough bandwidth. And so I'm going to keep plugging the infrastructure, the foundations built very solid. Now keep on stacking. And now, instead of doing the, the two by fours, I'm doing two by sixes. Because they're sturdier and they're hurricane resistant. So my house will be like bulletproof, right? Because I spent the time early on. But I wanted to get in today on influencing human behavior. And there's seven principles.
Vinney: Yes.
Beau: And the seven principles are reciprocity. People feel obligated to return favors or actions that others have done for them. When you give something a favor a gift or a service people are more likely to reciprocate number two Yes commitment and consistency once people commit to something even in small ways They are more likely to follow through to stay consistent with their commitments Public commitments increase the likelihood of consistency guys. If you know these seven principles, these are the most effective Principles these are from dr. You Okay, he's the foremost authority on persuasion and influence like the guy has more accolades than anybody in this industry. If you haven't written his book read his book, excuse me. Say the name
Vinney: again. What was that?
Beau: Doctor? Childini.
Vinney: Childini. Spell it.
Beau: C I A L D I N I.
Vinney: Ah,
Beau: Childini. Okay. Thank you. Italian name. Thank you. Okay. Social proof. People tend to follow, go, Google's book influence Vinny you'll be very impressed. This guy is awesome. Social proof. People tend to follow the actions of others, especially when they are uncertain. Showing that others are taking a particular action increases the likelihood that individuals will do the same. Number four. Authority. People are more likely to be influenced by, Please. Individuals who are perceived as experts. Okay, the trouble
Vinney: is. Oh, I'm back. I'm back. Vinny, your camera's
Beau: not on.
Vinney: Oh, okay. It should be coming up brother anytime. Let's see. I can see myself.
Beau: He's coming back in.
Vinney: Yeah. Number
Beau: four is authority. People are more likely to be influenced by individuals who are perceived as experts. Or authority figures. Credentials, titles, or even uniforms can increase persuasion by signaling authority. Number five, liking. People are more easily persuaded by others that they like or find attractive. Building rapport, finding common ground, and showing genuine interest can increase likability and in turn influence. Scarcity. When something is perceived as limited or rare. It becomes more desirable. People are motivated by fear of missing out. You hear about FOMO all the time.
Vinney: This
Beau: can drive action based on perceived scarcity. Number seven, unity. This principle relates to shared identities. People are more likely to be influenced by those with whom they share a common bond, identity, or group affiliation,
Vinney: such
Beau: as family, community, or culture. These principles form the foundation of effective influence strategies. As outlined in the book Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion. Guys, everything is about influence and persuasion if you really think about it. So whatever you're doing in that realm, it's very important to to revisit these principles. And understand how you can implement These into your core business, and really study this. So just hope you enjoyed that I don't know where bini is, but I will see you soon.
Vinney: I'm right here, brother. Oh, you can't Bo and I are together to really bring the best to get your business to the next level Do me a favor subscribe and share I really appreciate it and I look forward to interacting with you in the future