Mike: Hey, everybody. Welcome back to another episode of The Richer Geek. Today, we've got a very cool guy. He is the real, not the fake, The Real Jason Duncan He's an entrepreneur, bestselling author, TEDx speaker. We'll get into that if you guys don't know what that is. Podcast host, I was on his podcast, so we're gonna swap and you guys can listen to me talk and listen to him talking to get the double trouble there. But The Real Jason Duncan, what he is, he's dedicated to helping business owners and people that maybe want to go into entrepreneurship, find both success and balance. We know if you're an entrepreneur, man, that is so big. 'cause we just work, work, work, work and a lot of us don't have that balance. Jason firmly believes entrepreneurs can build thriving companies without sacrificing their lives. I need to hear some of that. And he is made it, his mission to prove it. How you doing Jason? It's a pleasure to have you on.
Jason: It's a pleasure to be here. I love getting on shows. I've been on a bunch recently and they're always great conversations.
Mike: Absolutely. So, you know, we'd like to start it up. Who is The Real Jason Duncan? A little bit of background and why do you want to help people educated.
Jason: strictly from a professional perspective, I am a business coach and an entrepreneur. I run a mastermind called The Exiter Club, and we are entrepreneurs and business owners from all across the United States, who are to get outta the weeds of daily operations and increase the value of our company, and that's what we're trying to do to make a more profitable exit when we get ready to exit. That's what I do from a professional standpoint. Now, in a more personal side, you know, I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We met on a blind date when we were teenagers and we're gonna be celebrating 30 years this year. It's hard to believe. I just turned 50 last week, so we got married pretty young. Yeah. Life is great. I love to ride motorcycles. I like to play guitar, probably I play acoustics and behind you, you've got all these really cool electrics. I do have a Gibson Les Paul custom sitting on my floor right over here that I've never played.
Mike: I know you tried selling it to me.
Jason: You could buy it, it can be your but 'cause it's just sitting there, because I still have not played it. You know, I love smoking cigars and hanging out with buddies and riding motorcycles and going camping and that's who I am, man.
Mike: Yeah. You know, I was gonna buy that guitar, but I ended up having a couple bourbons and going to Barrett-Jackson, which is a big car auction and buying a muscle car. So now I'm in the doghouse.
Jason: Okay, well, what's the difference of buying another Les Paul, man? Go for it.
Mike: Well, you know, it's happy wife, happy life. You know that, you know?
Jason: She's already mad, you might get what you want.
Mike: Might as well just turn it up a notch. Here we go. Honey, we're just kidding. If you're listening to this, you know, when it comes out. But, Jason, so tell us. Where did you start in your entrepreneur ship and some of the lessons that you teach, but what are some of the mistakes early on? It's like, "Okay, you know what, entrepreneur? This is why you're working a hundred hours a week and this is why you switch working from someone else now, you just switch the role and you're still working just as hard and not as smart."
Jason: The first 13 years of my professional career, I was in ministry, pastoral ministry. I've got a degree in Biblical Studies and Ministry, and I thought I would spend the rest of my life doing that. And then in 2005, 2006, I made a decision. It's like, "I don't think this is for me." This is not, not where I need to be. Where can I go to actually make a difference in the world? And I decided that going into teaching school would be the thing. So I went back to school, got a master's in education, started teaching school, and again, thought, "Hey, this is where I'm gonna be for the rest of my life." This is something I truly enjoy. I'm very good at it. The kids like it. The administration was a big, big fan of mine. I was doing really well as a teacher. And then in 20 10, my principal came to me and sat me down and said, "Hey, you know, unfortunately I gotta cut some teaching positions in the school district in this building for next year and you don't have tenure. You're the last guy hired. That's how we have to make that decision." And that was devastating. I honestly thought teaching and education's gonna be the thing I do for the rest of my life. So I had to make a decision on what to do next, and ultimately, it's a very long story, but I will skip all the sort of details. Ultimately, I made a decision to start a company, and that company ultimately ended up becoming a very successful, multimillion dollar company, twice, recognizing Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the country. We're listed on Entrepreneur 360, and their magazine is one of the best entrepreneurial companies in the country. I mean, things were, were great, but the mistake I made is I didn't plan for my exit. And it didn't even occur to me because when I started, the company, honestly was only concerned with making $3,000 a month. 'cause that's what I made as a school teacher. That's what I brought home. I just needed to make $3,000 a month and I didn't even think about what it would be to exit at some point in the future. And if you build a building, you and I, you're in real estate. Like let's say you and I come together and we say we're gonna buy a plot of land. We're gonna build a building on this land, and we build this beautiful building. It's wonderful, wonderful building, but it only has one door in. And there's no exit. What would we call that building as pretty as it might be. It's still a jail, it's a prison, and most business owners do the same thing. I did it. Many, many millions of others have done the same thing. We build a business with one way in and no way out, and once we start thinking about getting out, the business is not set up to let us out. That's what happened to me. That's I had a multimillion dollar business with a seven figure bottom line, and it was worth nothing.
Mike: Yeah. All these questions pop into your mind, you know? What is that mistake and some people, and some coaches might say, it's like, "look, before you even open the door, what is your exit?" And then you work backwards. Cause I know hotels, maybe four and a half, five times gross. And you have this buildup, and because I have investors, it's like, "Hey, this is a five to seven year exit." It's kind of easier for me because I kind of have to have it, and then I just look at gross revenues and say, "Okay, you know, I need to build it up and do this and order to achieve, you know, five times gross or four times gross." What are some of the things that you can tell people? It's like, look. What is an exit? You know it, okay, it's selling, but how, what is the, that plan? You know, is it I need to increase gross or I need to do this? I, you know, what is the exit strategy?
Jason: I kinda came up with the, what I call it, there's lots of names for it, but what I call it is Exit Without Exiting. I actually wrote a bestselling book called Exit Without Exiting. So if you're watching this on YouTube, I'm holding up the book now. You can see a picture of that. And if you remind me, Michael, at the end, I'll be happy to give your listeners a free copy of that physical book, just remind me at the end and I'll make sure that we can set that up with a link. But when I met with my business coach and we were talking about options and I talked about exiting and what most people think about when they hear the word exit, they think about selling.
Mike: Right.
Jason: And that was what I thought 'cause I didn't really know. And I said, "Well, I think I'm ready to get out of this thing." I don't really like the lighting business. That's what I'd started. I don't really enjoy that industry, even though I very much understand it now. And he said, well, the problem is the reason you want out is the same reason nobody will want in. He said, "Because it's you. You're the linchpin of everything in the business." And that was the mistake. If you think about a pyramid, there are three tiers in this pyramid, and that's what entrepreneurs go through this evolution. Tier one is the owner operator, and that's where most people stay.
Mike: Yep.
Jason: Tier two is a slice in the middle called the owner manager, and I had graduated into tier two. I had a really good team. I think we had 20 something employees. We were operating in projects all over the country. Things were going really well, but it still relied on me. I still signed the checks, so to speak, even though technically I didn't have to sign checks, but you get the point. I had to do all the, I had to manage and make sure that things were done correctly. And then the final tier in the entrepreneurship is the very tip top. And only probably one to 2% of entrepreneurs ever reach that and that is owner-investor. Owner-investor. And most owner-operators never even know that there's an owner-manager tier. And owner-managers don't even know that there's an owner-investor tier. And so for me, you're asking, well, how do you know what to exit? What's the plan? When I sat down with my business coach and said, "I want out." He said, "The reason you want out is the same reason nobody wants in because everything relies on you." I was like, well, that's not gonna work. How do I get myself extricated from the daily operations of this business so that it can't actually be worth something? And in the process of getting myself outta the weeds of daily operations, it occurred to me, "Oh, now I have an asset paying me money whether I show up or not." That sounds like real estate, doesn't it?
Mike: It does.
Jason: I said, "Well, why don't I just hold onto it? I don't need to sell it." And that's what I did. I moved my office out of the office building. I gave up my desk to somebody else and I came in the office once a week just to check on things. And then eventually, once a month, and then eventually I was just call, there were people calling me like, here's what's going on. That was it. As I ran into colleagues and people that knew me, they say, "Hey, did you exit?" I'm like, "no. Well, yeah." "What'd you, what? Oh, you sold your business?" "No, I didn't sell it." And that's how exit without exiting kind of the phrase was born. People saw that I'd exit, but I really didn't exit. So it's exit without exiting. And so if you can build your business where it runs without you, and it's throwing cash flow. Why would you sell it? Now, people have reasons for it, but why would you? Let's say you're making 10k, 15k, 20k, 30k, 40k a month, and you don't have to show up, I mean, is there really a reason to sell it?
Mike: Yeah. I mean, just start something else. Do the same thing, right? It is a lot like real estate. Why have just one hotel? Why have just one storage unit or just one business. How important is it to stick with the niche? You know, these entrepreneurs say, " Oh, I can do plumbing, then electric and, you know, they get into all these different things and as your you agree with that or say, yeah, you know what? If you're good at this, just open that same thing in the different cities.
Jason: So here's my thoughts on that. There are a lot of people out there that are pumping the idea across the social media platforms of this idea that the average millionaire has seven sources of income. They have these seven ways they're making money. And while true, what they're not telling you is that they didn't start with seven. They nailed one, and they got that one locked and loaded, and then they went and got another one. Got it locked. I got another one. And so what I did, I did the wrong. As soon as I exited and I didn't have daily operations, I started five other companies the same year. Terrible idea. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lost a lot of, a lot of confidence in myself because I did it. I went too fast. I should have tempered my ambitions a little bit. I should have said, "You know what? Let's just make sure that this exit without exiting lasts for a year or two before I go and spend all of my money on these other investments, whether it be real estate or online, or e-commerce, whatever it happens to be, I need to do it." And so the mistake I made was trying to diversify way too fast. But the answer is, should we stay in the niche or should we go wide? I think you should generally stay in things that, that you're good at until everything's locked and loaded, and then you can experiment and go for what you're passionate about. I love motorcycles. I love cars. I love camping, the cigars, like coffee. I would hesitate to refer to them all as passions, but I am passionate about aspects of those things. At some point, I'll be ready to buy one of those businesses in that industry, but I made a mistake of attempting to buy them way too early. I did a run at two different motorcycle dealerships. One of them I just walked away from because the owner wanted too much money, for the revenue he was doing. The second one, I went all the way down the line of the SBA lending, got it all ready. And then there was a hiccup at the end and something happened and I had to kind of say, "Nope, this deal ain't gonna work." And then I went all the way down the line trying to buy a truck, an RV dealership. I looked at a couple of coffee shops. But all of that time, it just kept me not focused. I wasn't focused. And I believe that focus stands for follow one course until successful. That's what focus stands for. Follow one course until successful. And that's what I needed to start doing. And I've done that and now my mastermind has tripled. Things are going really well. We're doing fantastic. And it all took focus.
Mike: A lot of people don't have that because they're too busy making cupcakes or whatever it is inside of their business. There is no focus. How do you get to that final piece of the triangle of being the investor? Because people are like going, man, you know I'm trying to separate myself from it a little bit, but I keep getting drawn back in, because, you know, it could be a trust thing. They're not hiring the right people. What are you teaching people that are just, they want to do it, but they're not making that jump.
Jason: Well, a lot of it has to do with your mindset. If not everything is in your mindset, it's what you think about, you bring about. So if you think that you are required to be in the business every day, then you're probably gonna create a business that requires you to be in the business every day. But if you have an awareness that there's another tier above you. Tier two, owner-manager, or tier three owner-investor. Then you have something to aspire towards. Let me give you an example of a tier three entrepreneur, an owner-investor, Elon Musk, right? Probably one of the most successful modern day entrepreneurs on the planet, in spite of the fact that he's being vilified today because political affiliations.
Mike: Yeah.
Jason: You know, forget that crap. He is one of the number one entrepreneurs on the planet. Well, if he had stayed as a tier one entrepreneur, as an owner-operator or even a tier two, we would not know his name and we certainly wouldn't know the companies that he owns. Tesla, X (formerly known as Twitter), SpaceX, we wouldn't know them because he would be an obscurity with every other owner- operator out there. I mean, who's an owner-operator that you know nationally or internationally? There isn't. They don't exist. So there are no billionaire owner-operators. They have to graduate. So for the owner operators listening to this show or watching the show right now, just know that there is an option and it requires you to understand you can't be the hero of your own story in the entrepreneurship world. You are at the first. You are the number one guy, number one girl. You do everything better than everybody else. You know it better than everybody else. You're more well connected. You know, but you can't know forever. Right now, Elon Musk is not coding. He's not putting tires on Teslas. Jeff Bezos is not packing boxes for you to ship your crap to your house from Amazon. They don't do that stuff. They used to. They don't anymore.
Mike: You know, ladies and gentlemen, even in my own life it was a coach, just like The Real Jason Duncan. And they told me, it's like, "Do you like paying bills?" "Do you like doing the accounting?" "Do you like going to the hotels every day?" And I'm like, "No, I hate it." And then why are you doing it? At some point find out what your unique ability is and it's not paying the bills. And then hire the people. For me, it's like I don't wanna spend the money to hire the right people in order for me to get to that top tier. They're scared to spend it.
Jason: Yeah. Well, think about this money and time. Which one do you want more of? Hmm. You want time. Everybody wants time. Well, you can't get time back once it's spent, it's over. It's done. You can't lend it to people, you can't recoup it. It is what it is. But money, you can make that back. So I was talking to a client earlier today and one of the cool things about The Exiter Club is we have a preferred partner program where we bring in some amazing service providers who do white glove treatment at discounts to our and for our members. And we just brought on a preferred partner in the recruiting space and then the recruiting space that can sometimes be expensive in terms of, you know, what it costs 30-35% of the fee or of the salary. The first year salary you have to pay the recruiting firm. Well, think about this. And I was talking to my client about it 'cause he's looking to hire a general manager or sales manager. I said, "Well, how much are you gonna pay?" He told me the amount that he was gonna pay. And I said, "Well, look, with our partnership, with this other company in The Exiter Club, it's gonna cost you and let's just say it was $10,000. Yeah. It's gonna cost you $10,000 to hire them to do the process for you. Now how much time would it take you to do it? And we speculated about how many weeks and how many months it might take him to do it, and the time it would take to go through the interviews, the time it take to do, I said, or they could do it, hand you three candidates on the silver platter. They've already been totally vetted and all you gotta do is pick the one you like the most. Now is that worth $10,000? I think it's worth 10 grand all day long. Now, everybody's financial situation is different. When I started my company, just like anybody else, I didn't have the money to do it. I had to trade time for money but at some point that's gotta flip and you gotta say, "You know what? I'm gonna make an investment." I'm gonna spend $50,000 or $100,000 or $10,000, whatever it is, to get me to a place where I have more time. That is more important. 'cause time is a non-renewable resource. Money is a renewable resource. You can do stupid things with money and get more, you do stupid things with time and you will regret it.
Mike: That's really good advice. So, let's talk a little bit about The Exiter Club. Everybody's the is the website. Give me 90 days and I'll help you build a new company, operating system, turning your business into a self-growing machine, scales eight to nine figures profitably without you burning out. That's the number one thing is the burnout. So many people sit there just like, "Man, I just can't take it anymore." Let's Talk about The Exiter Club. Who is it for and how do they apply to join? W hat type of companies are in it, who's it for?
Jason: So it's for entrepreneurs, business owners in the United States that are doing at least $3 million a year in annual revenue or if they don't have that type of revenue, they gotta have at least $300K in net profit. cause we do have some pretty high margin businesses that they're not doing $3 million, but they have a pretty high margin and or net margin. And they do. And the reason we require that as a financial requirement to get into the club is that there are certain investments, as we've already discussed in this show, there's certain investments that have to be done in order for you to get where you wanna go. If you don't yet have the money to make those investments, The Exiter Club is not for you. We're here for you when you're ready but you need to go get a startup coach, and that's not who we are. We're not helping you startup. If you've got a startup question, there are great startup coaches out there and if I could have probably helped you do that too, but I've made the decision, this is who I'm gonna work with. So that's who we work with. Now, what's kind of the problems that 'exiters' are dealing with? We call them exiters. What are the problems that potential exiters dealing with? Well, they're on the verge of burnout. They recognize that they're working way too many hours and they're missing time with their kids, their wife. They're missing time with their church or their community or their health is declining, or they just simply haven't hit that stride that they want. The business still requires way too much of them, and they know they could be doing more. Those are all the things that The Exiter Club is designed to alleviate and I see it happen every single day. You can go to my testimonials page on my website and just watch video after video, after video. People said, "I finally have time to do this." "I've started a new division of my company." "I sold my company, or I bought another company." These are things you couldn't have had time to do earlier. So we're just taking people in our operating system, which is called XOS™, Exiter Operating System. We're taking people from tier one owner-operators to owner-manager, and ultimately to owner-investor.
Mike: Ladies and gentlemen, I could not have grown if it wasn't for a system like this, I've been stuck, you know, 10 years ago. It's so important and people that are listening, you can go to YouTube, you can go to get the books, you can do all that sort of stuff. But I always say, find the person who's made the mistakes. Find the person who's willing to give back. And you're the type of person that's, who do you wanna learn from? I don't wanna learn from some kid that's on YouTube that says, 'make millions and do this, you know, and follow me.' I'm not even gonna get started with some of those guys that, that ping me every day. When you say mastermind, I'm thinking a group of people all together coming together and talking about things. Now, is this more one-on-one coaching or is it a group session? What is the Mastermind?
Jason: Yeah, it is a group. Napoleon Hill is credited with making mastermind a common phrase in our American language, American colloquialism, because he studied some of the greatest and most successful entrepreneurs of the time back in the '20s and 30's. He found that one of the unique things that every one of them had was a mastermind of people that all worked together for the same goal, and Andrew Carnegie taught him. He said, "It's when two or three people come together of the same and they're trying to go in the same direction, a third invisible mind shows up." It's like this weird thing that happens and we call it today synergy. We call it today synergy but masterminding helps you get there. Unfortunately, these TikTok gurus and YouTube gurus are all telling people, "Hey, come to my mastermind, and it's a one weekend for $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, whatever it is, and it's one weekend." Okay, is that a mastermind? No, it's a conference of some sort. Maybe a workshop, seminar, weekend retreat but a mastermind is a group of people all working towards the same outcome and helping each other get there. That's what we do in The Exiter Club. So twice a month we meet on Zoom. One of those meetings is we have including me six coaches in the program. We have a finance coach who's a CPA and a CFO. We have an investment banking coach who's a registered investment banker. We have a legal coach who's a M&A attorney. We have a wealth management coach. We also have a mindset coach plus me. Every month at one of our meetings, one of the six of us does a really deep dive training into one of those areas. And then in our other meeting what we do is we do hot seat sessions. And these are really cool. These are 30 minute dedicated a time where each member gets an opportunity to just divulge, here's what I need help with, here's what I'm trying to accomplish. What do you guys think? Everybody just lays in says, "Here's what I think, here's what I think y'all do. What about this? " And you get the experience of 30 people rather than one person as a coach. Now, I also have one-on-one coaching 'cause you asked about that. I do one-on-one coaching for a very select number of people, but I don't take on one-on-one clients who are not members of the mastermind. So you gotta be a member of the mastermind. Now, I could, you could hire me at the same time to do one-on-one. But you everybody gets access to the mastermind because all of the resources. You are in The Exiter Club. All of the preferred partnerships, all of the coaches, every member who gets in the mastermind gets a valuation of their company. Our investment banking team does that for them. So you come in, within the first 90 days, you're gonna find out exactly how much your company's worth, and we guarantee that your company will be worth 30% more at the end of the year, or we'll give your money back. It's that big of a deal.
Mike: Wow. Listen to that people, I mean therealjasonduncan.com. Now, these people that are thinking, listening in their entrepreneurs, it's like, I own the e-commerce business, but I make a lot of money or the real estate guys, it's like, well, I just buy more hotel. It's when they're sitting there, it's like, "I don't know. Am I a fit for this Exiter?" Is it more of a brick and mortar? Is it something that, "Okay I have a business, I have employees. I'm going there, I'm spending too much time." Or could it be that you've got a big e-commerce? What is the niche?
Jason: In The Exiter Club, we have attorneys, we have doctors, we have general contractors. We've got people that are in e-commerce who have no physical location whatsoever. We've got people in the home service business. We've got people who are in the manufacturing business. It literally is across the board. I haven't seen a single industry type that we can't help it. Because it's a matter of building a business that's sustainable and scalable without you, that will make you for a much more profitable exit when you get ready to leave.
Mike: Yeah. And that is important because people will always make excuses of why it's not right for them, right? Now, everyone knows it's like there's really no excuse anymore. I hate it when people say, "Well, you know, I failed because I didn't do this." And I said, "Did you seek out help?" "Well, no. I tried to do it all myself and, you know, went down with the ship basically." A couple of the last things, what are some of the experiences, some things that you could tell us. It's like, "Wow, you know, this person was doing this and we were able to turn it around." Not just that they were spending too much time in the business, but some of the eye-opening things of that you've really helped a couple people do that really stood out to you.
Jason: A couple of stories stand out. One is a guy who joined the mastermind, I think nearly three. Maybe three and a half years ago. He was doing about $15 million in annual revenue, primarily in the construction industry doing actual work, like as a contractor. Well, today, through the course of going through this, within the first six months of being a part of the club, he was able to save $60,000 on his marketing spend through one conversation he had with another member. I had nothing to do that directly, but just in the conversation with another member as part of a mastermind, he was like. "Oh." And saved $60,000, which more than paid for his dues almost covered. Three years worth of dues right there. Then he was able to, through The Exiter Club and the teaching pull back from the daily operations of the business, put another CEO in place, it went and started another company and then bought two other companies. Now, collectively, he's doing about $50 million in revenue and he's spending less time in the office than he ever did before. Much happier. He's got a home with his daughters way more than he used to.
Mike: Yeah. Another
Jason: story comes to mind is we had a guy, who's in e-commerce had one employee. His employee was a, I think a copywriter, if I do remember. It's like her job was to do copy for the website, the blog, et cetera, the things he was working on. And when he got into The Exiter Club, he learned really quickly that he needed somebody to be the point person for the company. It couldn't be him or the company would never grow past him. And so he used the system that we teach for hiring people because at the time we didn't have that preferred partner with the recruiting agency. So we have a very solid 10-step system for finding, hiring, onboarding, and training new employees. And he ran the system to the T and he had 700 people apply for that general manager position, which is not typical. First of all, you don't want 700 applicants. I can tell you when he sent me the screenshot of just the scrolling on his excel of all these people that had applied, I was like, "What am I looking at?" He ultimately ended up hiring a general manager and he said, "My life is better than it's ever been." Now look, he had to make an investment. That money used to go to his pocket and now he's paying somebody else. But that's dip in his income will provide later just dividends for him.
Mike: Yeah. Jason, it's been a pleasure having you on. How can people find you outside of therealjasonduncan.com?
Jason: There's two things I want to tell people. First of all, you can go to just Google The Real Jason Duncan. You'll find me on all the social media platforms. Instagram's where I spend most of the time, so you can that YouTube. But therealjasonduncan.com is my website, but I wanna send people to two specific places on that website, if I may. The first is a call back to what we're talking about with that book. If you want a free copy of the book, all you gotta do is pay shipping to get the book to you. Go to therealjasonduncan.com/freebook and you can get that free. I'll ship it. My assistant Renee will ship that right to you. If you are interested in applying for The Exiter Club, then go to therealjasonduncan.com/breakthrough, therealjasonduncan.com/breakthrough, when you go to Breakthrough, it's a simple page. All it says is apply for your breakthrough session. You apply that gives you a one-hour call with me, or I'll help analyze your business, tell you where you're at as an owner-operator, owner-manager, or owner-investor. Give you some pointers about where you're gonna need to go, and then we'll talk about whether or not The Exiter Club is right fit for you.
Mike: They can also sign up because I signed up somewhere, I did something and I get daily or weekly emails.
Jason: Yeah.
Mike: With a lot of great information in it. I read every single one of those and how do people get involved in just being able to get that.
Jason: If you just wanna sign up for the newsletter, you go to my website and scroll all the way to the bottom. There's in the footer, it just says newsletter. Yeah. Just click on that and you can subscribe. You won't be called, nobody's gonna reach out to you, other than you'll just start getting the emails and I send a newsletter every single Wednesday that's really just value-based information. And then every other day of the week we're sending snippets of, "Hey, here's what The Exiter Club is doing this week." "Here's a new podcast that just dropped." "Here's a video that I just did on YouTube." So we, I'm really glad to hear Michael said. You say that you find value in those because we do have a very good open rate and we have a very low unsubscribe rate, so we feel like we're doing something good for entrepreneurs out there.
Mike: I love getting the tidbits because remember, people never stop learning. I don't care how much money you make, there's always someone that can help you out and allow you to be more successful. Jason it's been a pleasure having you on The Richer Geek Podcast. Hope you get stay blessed and everybody out there listening be blessed. If you'd like this, give us reviews. Sign up at therealjasonduncan.com, get the book, he's gonna post a link. I appreciate it, Jason, and have a wonderful evening.
Jason: Thank you, Michael.