Beau: businesses stop growing because of constraints. So what is the constraint and fix the constraint? And now you're taking Edwards thought process of lateral thinking. Combining those together because we know there's constraints and then figuring out other solutions that actually you wouldn't normally think about because you're only thinking this way. Now you're not one dimensional. You're multidimensional, if that makes sense. This is Vinney Chopra, Vinney Smile Chopra. Thank you for following me on social channels, listening to my podcast, YouTube channel, all the different channels, and also liking the podcast. Please give us a five star review, subscribe to it, share the content. My blogs are there. Please like. Watch them too and read them. Also YouTube channel, all the different ones. My Vinney and Beau show on Friday at 9 a. m. Pacific every week, and also Abundance Mindset with Vinnie and Walter Amarello on Thursday live. Please enjoy this show. Thanks again for everything. God bless you.
Speaker 2: Hi friends, this is Vinney Chopra from here in Danville, California, and you might be saying, Hey, Vinney, what are these over here? You know, I wrote this book a few years back, Apartment Syndication Made Easy, it became top seller. I came from India with 7 in my pocket. It says 500 million. It's going to be 1 billion very soon, very soon. I'm right at about 850, 900 million. It's And then I'm ready for the next billion. Actually, you will see that happening two billion in this book. Also, the other book I wrote, which has been a very big positivity has been my life. Always, always. I've been married 43 years with two children. And the beauty is to be positive. The mindset that can take you to all the places in the world. And that's the book that also. Became big, big seller. My third book, Senior Assisted Living is coming. So do yourself a favor, go ahead and click the link below to get free copies, audio copies of these books, even printed copies of these books. If you, I'm a print in means digital, if you can't afford it, but I would highly recommend for you to get these or go to amazon. com. Just go to Amazon. I got it in soft cover and hard cover. In Kindle, in audio, also the Spanish version of this. Oh, this book also. So let's crush it, guys. I know you can be successful. I know you can do the kind of things that you want to do in life and have the streams of income and know how to really, you know, educate yourself so that you could become a strong, strong force in this world in real estate. I know you can. So take that step. Don't just be on the sideline. Take charge of your life. Take charge of your education.
Vinney: All right. Hey guys, this is Vinney Chopra, Vinney and Beau Show, we come to you on Fridays, 9am pacific. I hope you like the content and please let us know if you would like to dig into it. If you are a great guest, you could really impart some great knowledge, how to grow your business through AI and everything. Actually, I met a company actually, they interviewed me yesterday. Transcribed About AI applications. It's just amazing what's happening, but today we're going to talk about a different topic. You want to cover that?
Beau: Yeah, so yesterday I was on a webinar and this gentleman brought up the idea And it's a it's a concept called lateral thinking
Vinney: And
Beau: This guy I think in the 70s his name was edward bono de bono and he and he thought of this and it's really not like rocket science, but it's like A lot of times when there's a constraint in your business, right? The reason we don't grow, if we're trying to grow is because there's some sort of constraint.
Vinney: And
Beau: so his perspective is challenging established patterns. So a lot of times we only think one way we're only thinking to solve a problem one dimensionally. Generally to also generate multiple solutions and proactive techniques. And then focus on concept shifting and cultivating flexibility and creativity. So those are what Edward had created with lateral thinking, because a lot of times something I know with me, a problem comes and I'm like, it stresses me out. And then I only think 1 way where the actual solution is not that complicated. So he actually talks about. Systematically being able to think laterally and be proactive. So you don't have these simple constraints in your business. And I want to take that and see it, like, how can I really use this concept and apply it to my business? So we all have constraints. Alex Ramos, when I was at a scaling workshop, he always says, look, businesses stop growing because of constraints. So what is the constraint and fix the constraint? And now you're taking Edwards thought process of lateral thinking. Combining those together because we know there's constraints and then figuring out other solutions that actually you wouldn't normally think about because you're only thinking this way. Now you're not one dimensional. You're multidimensional, if that makes sense.
Vinney: Makes sense. Makes sense. Other thing I was also reading and listening to Beau was if we drill a hole in the same hole, it gets deeper and deeper. So if you are the same mindset and you say, you're looking at your business or the challenges in the same style of thinking and your whole team is thinking the same way, what you have been doing all the time, it just gets you deeper and deeper. If you start a hole as if you're Coming from outside the box and you just take a new perspective. You say, you know what, let's just forget that we have a company and we want to build something, which we are trying to do. This is now our company is a competitor of ours. Let's just say that now, what will be new idea? If we were to approach the challenges, which our company's facing in a brand new company, what would that be? So it's interesting, the big thing I was thinking about that is you've got to have your team into the fold. You cannot as a solopreneur or entrepreneur who is very small team to be just relying on your thinking and your powers to dig you out of the hole. You've got to get other people, board of advisors is another one, have some people who you really trust and in your circle who really would love to listen to and get an outside perspective. Disruptive is another word, we should do, we should be disrupting our own thinking again and again
Beau: to really get better. So a constraint I had have is that I want to create more content. Okay? . And so to create more content, I need a little bit more time. I need to, I need the time block, I need the storyboard, and then I have to do a video with me on the screen. Yep. So I'm thinking outside the box, it's what can I do in addition to what I'm doing already without me actually having to be on screen? Yep. So the other day I go, okay, my constraint is like I'm running a little bit thin because I am doing too much and people wanna talk to me all day. And I'm answering people's questions and I'm trying to help them do their deals. So I'm like, okay, I need to systematize. So when I can't do things, I need a VA to actually be able to create content for me. So yesterday, um, the vice president Camilla Harris has proposed that she does a new tax incentive for people starting businesses. Essentially, if this proposal was in Vinney, and you started this assisted living facility, you could get this 50, 000, which is a great, that should spur about 25 million businesses in the U. S., right? And that will stimulate the economy. It's actually a really good proposal. I don't know all the details yet, but, so anyways, I'm like, All right. How do I create content around it? So I took some information online, I went into chat TPT and how to create content and go, okay I don't want to read this because I'm not good at reading scripts. I, can talk about it, but I'm like, let me try something. So I found a an app that I can do a voiceover, send us to upload a 30 minute clip, and then it will create a video, not of me, but of like D roll and different things. Me talking, but it's really not me talking. So it'll be reading the script. And now I just created a new YouTube show without me and it was. Total time would be maybe three minutes of my time or five minutes of my time. As opposed to creating something that would normally take you two or three hours, if you script it and. And you didn't have all these tools right now. So how hard is it for me to carve out 10 minutes to get a nice 20 minute piece on some trending topics that are in my niche? Love it. So that's just like thinking outside the box and thinking like multiple levels. And so anything we do, and especially if there's like a problem with something in your, a deal that you're doing, okay. Like sometimes we only think one dimensional where we can't, we get stuck, but there's really other, there are solutions. If you can start like. Looking at the glass with the water in it. Absolutely. And looking, yeah. Yeah. And so that's what the kind of the premise is. And then what, and then if you're having these constraints in your business, part of this to topic is also, um, proactive techniques, right? So if there's certain constraints that you're dealing with, what can you proactively put in place? That changes the perspective, so you start thinking about things and doing things differently. Because we don't think about it normally, because we're one dimensional, usually. So this is interesting to even think about it's even this is
Vinney: so exciting what you're saying because I know you and I looked at it the 11th labs, maybe it comes to my mind Synthesis or something dot ai and in video or something comes to my mind which software have you looked at certain of certain softwares because I have put together a whole How really to buy your first residential assisted living? What I'm going through right now, like a course, and it's beautiful PowerPoints and everything and all that. And I'm just trying to see if there is a service where it could be voiced over. This is it. Make it into a video, brother.
Beau: In video.
Vinney: In video. Okay. This is it. So
Beau: you upload it. I'm going to, I'm actually going to sign up for it today. It's depending on how much usage, it's 20 bucks a month. So it's pretty. It's worth
Vinney: it.
Beau: Yeah. But some of the videos I would want you on screen, but some of the other stuff, like you don't have to be the one talking the whole time if it's good B roll that they put in. Yeah. The other thing we did yesterday was we created tons of content and I tried a strategy. I learned from a lady that does social media. She does social media really well. She's 19 years old, follow her on Instagram. And I'm trying to find her name.
Vinney: Her
Beau: name is I don't know why she's not in my inbox. Cody is also very big. No, not Cody. This lady just does social media stuff. Oh, wow. She's really good. Let me find her. Hold on a second. Yeah,
Vinney: Sure. We could tell our audience, so that they could also benefit from it, brother. Hey, guys, this is really what we do every week. Come up with some great ideas to get your business to the next level, to the highest level, we are learning and we would love to share these hacks so that you could buy back time with your family, buy back money, because the more and more you spend expenses. That's a leak. It's not a leakage, but the thing is the lesser you spend more money, you will save and you will invest and do well.
Beau: So this is the, here's the prompt. In a minute, this is the prompt you copy and paste and put in chat to BT. In a minute, I'm going to have you write some copy for my business. This will include Instagram posts, sales, emails, and more. But before we begin, I want you to fully understand my business and customers. And then you ask chat GP, ask me at least 20 questions about my business, customers, audience, and anything else you need in order to complete the task. The best of your abilities. Chat GPT will then ask you 20 questions. That are relevant, you answer them. Now, chat GP is prompted and understands your customers, your avatars, and your sales. And then you say, okay, create me 10 YouTube scripts, create me 10 social media posts with YouTube, create me this, and it does a 10 times better job because you put the inputs in. Wow. I don't even we haven't even scratched the surface of what's going to happen. It's going to get, it's going to get scary because. So now influencers, right? So if I'm a big influencer, there's a company out there that can, instead of the influencer, so you want to hire the influencer to do like a promo for your business, right? Like these big, and instead of you actually having to get them to shoot a video, there's now a software that does, it would make their testimonial and it's them talking, but it's not them. Like it's like a deep bake. Essentially, so the technology is so good you wouldn't know it wasn't that influencer talking. So now, these people that are influencers are, once they license it they don't even have anything to do with it. They get paid for using their face. All this stuff is happening and I You should have put this on too, man. Yeah and quite honestly, you need to make one, you should make one for your business.
Vinney: I
Beau: will see. Mine says I'm me lending.
Vinney: I'll do it. I'll do it. I just saw that. Tell me the company's name. This looks pretty good hat,
Beau: I'd love to get it. Yeah, so this is I like this hat. It's like a trucker style. You can pick any hat you want, you can go to the company I've worked with so far and I'm pretty happy with the results. It's called logo up.com. Logo up. And you can do I got all my polo shirts. I don't have one on, I just have a T-shirt on today. Yes. Yeah, it's really amazing. You can get hats made like I always like, not that a million people recognize the brand, but I think it does. Yeah. You're out. And I do a lot of podcasts. I always got represent my stuff, you should be proud of the things you built. Like my, I have a lot of different summits. I do now the business ownership summit, I create logos and branding packages for all that stuff. Cause it's. Over time it gets imprinted in people's minds. And it's pretty inexpensive to do. So I enjoy it. So basically going back to it all. That prompt is really good.
Vinney: Again, we could really grow if we take good perspective of the challenges and what you just gave really great nuggets about asking chat GPT if you're not using chat, GPT or perplexity or other, these AI tools. You're missing the boat. I would highly recommend that we really give good prompts and a lot of people tell me Vinney i'm not good in giving good prompts. You know what? It is no bad prompt. I mean you could just explain to chat gpt It can go over somebody told me or maybe it's right or wrong 400 million different books and repertoire is into ChatGPT now. It's so current. How would you like to get the latest information on your fingertips in seconds? In seconds. And that's what it does. So I'm just mesmerized with the, quality of what's happening. Bowen. All we are doing this to is to save expenses and, invest more in focused deals and all these, and, save time and money. Those are the two things that we want to do, save time and money and be available to do a lot more better things for our business and for our family. Hey enjoyed the show bro. I you know, thanks for your nuggets and we'll see you next friday again like comment and Share this episode with other people also any last comments bro
Beau: No, just get out there and play around with the different systems that are out there learn and always keep growing that's what Vinney and I do and we're And we talk about what we're trying out and takes a little bit of finesse to learn, but there's a lot once you start implementing these things, I've noticed my momentum just crazy since the beginning of the year where I got to, I thought in the beginning, I was like, it didn't feel like I was growing as fast, but now the hard work has really, it's been like this giant snowball. I encourage you all to keep doing it.
Vinney: Love it. Love it Hey smile always just like it says but i'm gonna get more neil hat also That's gonna be very beautiful and so forth. Thank you both and we'll see you next week.
Beau: See you guys Beau and I are together to really bring the best to get your business to the next level Do me a favor subscribe and share I really appreciate it and I look forward to interacting with you in the future